- Transformations Wellness Spa, is a Biote Certified Provider in Lee’s Summit, MO
- Biote is the nation’s largest hormone optimization training company – the Biote Method of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy has been trusted by hundreds of thousands of patients over more than a decade.
- Biote has translated more than 80 years of scientific insight into the foundation of the Biote Method, which identifies and aims to help with the earliest signs of aging.
- We at Transformations in Lee’s Summit, MO have chosen to partner with Biote because we believe our patients deserve the best. The Biote Method is backed by deep experience and scientific research.
- The Biote Method centers around the idea of personalized, precision care. The way your body works, the symptoms you experience, and how your body responds to BHRT are all unique – your Biote Certified Provider in Lee’s Summit will develop an individualized treatment plan for you based on your body’s specific needs.
What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
- As we age, our bodies naturally start to reduce the amount of hormones like testosterone and estrogen they produce.
- Hormones such as these are incredibly important to how many areas of your body function – such as your brain, heart, bones, reproductive organs, and more.
- When these hormones are out of balance, people can experience a number of different symptoms.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) is a method of restoring the balance of your hormones and aiming to relieve these symptoms, using compounded hormones that are identical in structure to those your body naturally produces. That way, your body recognizes and uses these replacement hormones in exactly the same way it would hormones it produces naturally
The Biote Method of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Most women see a significant drop in estrogen and testosterone during menopause, while many men may experience a similar phenomenon relating to testosterone, known as andropause or more commonly as Low T (low testosterone).
- Hormonal imbalances occur when there is too much or too little of a hormone in the bloodstream.
- Hormones are important for regulating most major bodily processes. Because of their essential role in the body, even the smallest hormonal imbalance can cause side effects throughout the body.
Hormone Imbalance Symptoms for Women:
Hormone Imbalance Symptoms for Men:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.